zondag 6 mei 2012

Green stone collar

I bought this stunning green stone collar and i just couldn't wait to wear it, although i thought of a thousand ways to combine it. It can be worn at a party and casual too! So today i finally grabbed it out of my closet and wore it with these Zara pants that i love. It's so comfortable and can be worn in so much ways. I broke the romantic baroque vibe of the collar with a bleached urban Indian Rags shirt. The high suede brown/orange Cafe Moda heels made the complete picture. I think the whole thing came out preppy and nonchalant at the same time. I decided not to wear any more accessories to let the collar stand out. Oh, i got the collar from my favourite accesory store Primark. I can't wait to purchase more of these gorgeous collars! :).
















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten