dinsdag 8 mei 2012

A splash of gold in Paris

A couple of days ago i visited the breathtaking city Paris. It's amazing how inspiring and classy a city can be. Paris is known for it's rich history of art and architecture and of course one of the most well known fashioncities. There is so much to see and one day is certainly not enough to be able to see everything. You have to stay there for at least a weekend. We took long walks through romantic and dreamy parks,  shopped till we dropped in the world famous street Avenue des Champs-Élysées, ate Macarones and delicious French croissants on a terrace near the Eiffel tower. During the day the sun shined fully and during the evening it started to rain and that made the city even more romantic than it already was. I had such a great day with my friends and i'm certainly planning to go back to Paris some day.

I wore a gold H&M sweater in Paris with my Indian Rags bleached shirt. I got the black leather glovelettes from Bijou Birgitte and the emerald ring from H&M. The black shorts and the black blazer are from H&M too(i realize now how much i shop in H&M ha ha)! I wore a gold nail polish from Catrice and a bright red lipstick on my lips which i think completed the outifit.














Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten